Deanna Cabinian is the author of One Night, One Love, and One Try (aka The Thompson Series). She’s worked in radio, television, and magazine publishing, but writing is her first love. Her writing has appeared in Writer’s Digest, Writer Unboxed, and YA Interrobang. She is a graduate of the Writing in the Margins mentorship program.
Connect with Deanna on social media:
- 4 Lessons from 4 Years of Self-Publishing
- Six Situations Worse than Being on Submission
- 4 Networking Strategies for Authors Who Hate Networking
- 5 Things I’m Not Doing to Launch My Book
- 5 Things You Should Never Say to Authors
- Using Amazon Ads to Sell a YA Novel: A Detailed Analysis
- How to Prepare for a TED-style Author Talk in Less Than 10 Days
- How Authors Can Network Effectively
- 3 Good Reasons to Write a Sequel
- What Can a Writing Mentorship Teach You?
- 5 Things Fiction Writers Do that Annoy Readers
- Writing from a Guy’s Perspective as a Female Author
- Four Writing Lessons from Binge-watching TV
- Five Ways to Cope: A Survival Guide for Family Members of Those With Mental Illnesses
- The Best Way to Erase the Stigma of Mental Health – Talk About It!
Some of my most popular blog posts:
- Why You Should Edit Your Novel Backwards
- How to Avoid Burnout as a Writer (and as a person)
- Four Reasons I’ve Stopped Using Facebook
- Where are All the Filipinos in Books?
- Shelf Addiction podcast interview 3/7/18
- Reed’s Reads & Reviews blog interview
- Whispering Stories blog interview
Awards for One Night: