As writers it’s easy to focus on what we didn’t accomplish in the last year. With so many books being released and the amount of competition it’s sometimes hard to appreciate the small victories. Here’s a rundown of my wins from 2016. When I’m feeling unmotivated in 2017 I’ll look back at this post for inspiration!
2016 writing accomplishments:
- I published a book, a lifelong dream of mine! My YA novel One Night is available now at all major online retailers.
- One Night hit the Amazon bestseller list in Canada and Australia! Next stop: the U.S. 🙂
- I guest blogged at Jane Friedman.com – this was a big one for me as I admire what she’s done with her writing and publishing career.
- I got some excellent reviews and blog coverage of One Night.
- I finished another novel, The Other Side of the World, which I’m really excited about.
- I’m halfway done with writing another novel, title and details TBA.
I hope you all had a nice holiday and wonderful new year in 2017!
To be the first to read new blog posts, sign up for my email list.