What I’m reading:
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven. Had the pleasure of meeting her recently at a book signing.
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. Love his stand up comedy and really enjoying his book about dating in modern times.
- With Malice by Eileen Cook. It’s about a young girl who can’t remember something awful that happened on her class trip to Italy.
What I’m watching:
- Superstore. OMG this show. Thompson in One Night works at Kmart. If he were a real person I’m sure he could relate to this comedy!
- This is Us. Haven’t had a go-to tear-jerker show in a few years. This is definitely it, lol. This show is a little too much like real life.
- Narcos (Season 2). This show about Pablo Escobar and his domination of Columbia is kinda violent, but compelling stuff.
What I’m writing:
- New book description has been posted. So excited about this YA novel! More details coming soon.
- A new YA novel set in Serbia (mostly). I’m about a third of the way into it. I went to Serbia over the summer and got a lot of inspiration! Plus I’m Serbian by marriage 🙂
To be the first to get these updates, sign up for my email list.